Monday, June 21, 2010

Posted Pictures

The pictures posted are in reverse chronological order. I upload them in order and it stacks them most current to oldest. I am going to try to organize so that I put in reverse order and you are viewing in proper sequence. I will do this so your experience in reading the blog will be more fulfilling and possibly result in a life-changing experience. This is fun, but is cutting into my fishing time. Hope you are enjoying it, we are having a good time putting it together. We will get better as we go along.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are both doing well. It looks like you are having a great time.

    Got a chance today to read your blog for the first time and I am enjoying it very much. I especially like your fishing stories. The pictures are great too. Looking forward to following you throughout the west.

    Gail W

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!!! larry you are quite the blogger --- sweltering here --- glad y'all are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete